Prize Claim Subject to Insider Win Process
A group of ten Peterborough residents are one step closer to claiming their lottery win of $5 million from the LOTTO MAX draw on May 27, 2011.
As two of the group members are related to an employee at an OLG retail location, this prize falls within OLG’s definition of an Insider Win. Detailed winner information below.
As of today’s date, this prize claim has completed the first step of a two-step Insider Wins process, which is an independent prize claim review by a third-party, working in partnership with OLG’s regulator the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
To complete the prize claims process, this prize will be held for a 30-day waiting period as part of OLG’s Insider Wins process, in order for OLG to publicize the win. If there are no additional claims on this prize, it will be paid to the claimants on August 25, 2011 based on this 30-day wait period.
The ticket was purchased at Smoker’s Den on Lansdowne St. in Peterborough.
The members of the group are as follows:
- Florence Casselman’s daughter is an employee at an OLG retail location.
- William Dulmage’s son and daughter- in-law are both employee’s at an OLG location.
- Barbara Bradley of Peterborough
- Carl Dulmage of Peterborough
- Carol Cavanagh of Ennismore
- Dorothy Dulmage of Peterborough
- Keith Dulmage of Peterborough
- Lawrence Casselman of Peterborough
- Loraine Beatty of Peterborough
- William Johnston of Peterborough